- Identification of intellectual/industrial results.
- General presentation of the legal framework of intellectual property: royalties.
- General presentation of the legal framework of the figures of industrial property: patents, models, designs, brands.
- Concepts of co-authorship and co-ownership, university and corporate ownership.
- Open Access: its benefits and obligations.
- The transfer of technology, proprietary and free licenses of exploitation.
- Management of IPR within an R+D+I project.
Background knowledge is not required. However, an adequate level of English to follow lectures and to interact with the rest of students is a must.