At the end of the course, the student should have accomplished the following objectives:
- Acquire a general view of the process of publishing an article in an indexed journal.
- Submit an article to an indexed journal at the end of the consultation period
- Structure content according to the conventions of academic publishing in the social sciences.
- Learn about tools to aid writing in English.
- Have organization strategies for writing and peer assessment tasks.
- Identify the appropriate academic journals for each publication.
- Negotiate journal assessment.