The specialisation programme in International Business enables professionals to strategically manage new business projects from three basic elements: identification and planning of international business strategy, development of multicultural teams and knowledge of competitive intelligence tools to identify and track the competitors in a global environment.
- Organisational and planning skills for international business
- Knowledge of other cultures and customs
- Recognition of diversity and multiculturalism
- Interdisciplinary and multicultural teamwork
- Working in an international context.