Targets professionals related with the agri-food sector and who have an academic background in anthropology, economics, environmental studies, public health, agriculture or sociology.
The programme is specifically intended for:
- People who work in non-governmental and community organizations devoted to food and agriculture.
- People who work in the agri-food sector.
- People who work in government agencies.
- Political analysts.
- Law practitioners.
- Journalists specialised in food policy.
- Professional organizations or international cooperation projects focused on food and agriculture.
- Students who wish to broaden their training in the agri-food field.