This programme will prepare you to meet the demand for knowledgeable and well-trained food systems analysts and leaders, by fostering practical and critical learning with an international perspective.
The courses are geared towards:
- Individuals working in NGOs and community organizations that address issues related to food, and agriculture
- Individuals working in the agri-food sector
- Public administrators
- Policy analysts
- Journalists specializing in food politics
- Professional organisations or international cooperation projects that address issues linked to food and agriculture
- Students wishing further education on issues of agri-food governance
Providing students with the necessary tools for improving their employability, giving them the right to knowledge and education to be successful in the different occupations they will have during their lives, is a fundamental purpose of our postgraduate programmes.