Graduates from the UOC Bachelor's Degree in Techniques for Software Development will have the skills to develop all types of software, for instance web, mobile or cross-platform apps, working with the languages, techniques and methods that are most frequently used in the professional field.
This bachelor's degree programme covers the whole software life cycle: from the design of the application through to its implementation, testing and maintenance. You will learn agile development methods, working in collaboration with a development team to produce high quality software.
The Bachelor's Degree in Techniques for Software Development provides in-depth knowledge on:
- Techniques used for software specifications and design, including databases, software architecture and user experience.
- Programming languages and tools for development and testing.
- Libraries and frameworks for the development in different platforms.
- Techniques for creating high quality software that is easy to maintain.
- Methodologies and best practices to ensure the project's success.
- The administration of the systems you develop, either locally, in a network or in the cloud.
Graduates of this online programme are guaranteed to gain the skills needed by software development professionals, reaching the levels required of analyst programmers.
This bachelor's programme is an official degree, it can be completed in approximately three years (with 180 ECTS), it allows you to study at your own pace and is offered online.
This degree programme is taught in English (100%). In this regard, the intention is to reflect the reality of a sector that is increasingly international, in which companies, projects and teams are often global, spanning various continents; the language in which they work is English.
This programme of study for the UOC Bachelor's Degree in Techniques for Software Development is based on the Software Engineering curricula guidelines produced by the ACM (Association for Computer Machinery) and IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers).