All candidates applying for admission to the UOC's doctoral programme in Tourism must provide the following documents:
- A photocopy of your national identity document (DNI), foreigner identification number (NIE) or passport.
- A letter of motivation detailing your specific reasons for applying for this programme and describing your research interests.
- A letter of endorsement stating the name of the researcher who endorses your project.
- Your research or pre-project proposal.
This should comprise a maximum of two pages with a description of your research interests and its link to the line of research you have chosen. This document must be as concise as possible and must contain the following sections:
- Initial justification and fit with the line of research; the candidate must explain how the research idea fits with the line of research chosen.
- Focus of the research issue or question.
- Outline of the methodology.
- Expected outcomes (an approximate idea).
- A CV detailing the master's or postgraduate programmes you have taken that are related to the research interests described in the statement of interest and, if applicable, a description of previous scientific output.
- An example of a recent academic paper (in Catalan, Spanish or English).
- Academic certificates corresponding to your education to date, detailing the subjects taken and the marks obtained, the dates, the type of course, the number of credits and the average mark in the academic record (if these certificates have not been submitted already as proof of fulfilment of the admission requirements).
- Certificate showing you have the level of English required by the doctoral programme.
- Documents demonstrating that you meet the admission requirements. You will find more information on the corresponding page in the Procedures section of the Virtual Campus.