To access official master's studies, you must be in possession of an official university degree. Consult the corresponding information and the documentation that you must deliver, in the function of where you have carried out these studies:
- English language Proficiency
- Work Experience
- I have studied official university studies in Spain.
- I have studied official university studies in a country of the European Union.
- I have studied official university studies in Latin America or other countries outside the European Union.
- I have a bachelor's degree from an accredited Higher Education Institution with a minimum AGPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 Scale or its equivalent.
TOEFL score of 550 (Paper Based Test), 213 (Computer Based Test), 79 (Internet Based Test), alternatively, learners can enroll at HBMSU with an Institutional TOEFL taken at any AMIDEAST approved testing venues; an IELTS score of 6.0; a Person Test of English Academic (PTE A) score of 50-57; a Cambridge English Advanced test score of 52; or a City and Guilds IESOL Test score of B2. TOEFL and IELTS scores are only valid for two years.
Applicants may be exempted from the English proficiency requirement provided that English was an admission requirement for previous degree (BA/MSc).
Must have 3-5 years¿ senior managerial experience. Applicants must submit an application form with a personal statement, curriculum vitae, and evidence of work experience, to be followed by a personal interview.
The admission process requires a letter of application, curriculum vitae and a personal interview.
Applicants who do not have a Business Bachelor¿s or Master¿s degree must successfully complete the Management Appreciation Program (MAP). A fee for the MAP, as published, will be charged to the applicant in addition to the program fees.
Applicants who do not have sufficient accounting background must successfully complete the Fundamentals of Accounting course. A fee for the course, as published, will be charged to the applicant in addition to the program fees.